Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I am so fucking mad!

Someone fucking stole my bike today. My shitty $80 bike. Why would some go through the fucking trouble to steal such a shitty bike? I was paranoid that someone might steal it just because that's something that would probably happen to me. No worries, I thought. Who would steal the cheapest fucking bike at Lespo? Aren't there any fucking better bikes you could nab? Mine looked absolutely no different from any of the other bikes except that maybe it was a bit shinier. I used my shitty lock from Lespo because I didn't figure anyone would fucking steal my piece of shit bike. Really, why should the lock be worth like 20% of the value of the bike. I cannot fucking believe someone would take it.

I don't even care about the freaking bike. I feel like someone just chained me somewhere. I loved my piece of shit bike. I haven't even had it a week. Fucking 4 days. The last day at the school too. God, what an asshole. I can't remember the last time I was this fucking angry and that's really saying a lot considering how generally pissed I've been lately. That bike just made me feel so free. I didn't have to walk 15 minutes through dark alleyways, dirty streets, and garbage. I could just hop on my bike and roll down the slight incline and be home in 5 minutes. Who the fuck would do this? 80 fucking dollars. I wonder what he really thought he could sell it for. Fucking retard.

This has to come like 2 minutes after I fucking told my boss that I wouldn't help with the move tomorrow. It's my god damn vacation. I'm not a mover. I'm not a fucking cleaner. I told him I would set up my workstation and whatever and stay 2 hours at the most. I could tell he was upset and whatever. I just wanted to leave so I said Fuck It. 2 hours. I'll be out of there by noon. If they make a big deal of my leaving early tomorrow. I'm just going to fucking resign. So yeah. He said all teachers had to come. There's absolutely no fucking way he could make me stay. There's some clause in there about occasional Saturdays and Sundays. I've had 2 in 4 months. I hate that but I just have to deal with it. This though. I'm fucking entitled to 5 days of vacation. Bad enough it's from a Wednesday to Tuesday but I'm not fucking going to taken advantage of like that. I couldn't really care less whether the other people just want to let him use them like that. Hire people you fucker. Just because I signed a shitty contract doesn't entitle you to tell me to come in on my fucking vacation day. So I felt kind of liberated right and then it was all just gone. Why the fuck!!

I feel like just going to report it to the police to fucking say that crime does happen here. It would be such a hassle though. I really fucking hope someone didn't take it because I wasn't Korean. I really am kind of suspicious that it was something personal though because who the fuck steals the shittiest bike from the shittiest place to buy bikes. I feel so much less free than I ever have before. Nice way to start my fucking vacation. Fucking retard.

2 comments:

Burnt Toast said...

Whoa, deja vu. I had a similar $80 bike stollen a couple years ago. Yep, it was the crapiest bike in the rack. I can only hope you got your money's worth. Now I have a $20 bike, and don't ride it unless I can bring it inside where ever I'm going.

Good for you for being firm on the two hours of work. Employee loyalty is a joke. Let the brown nosers and fucktards move and clean. Have a good vacation- could it have come at a better time?

Vivec said...

Did you know that in Japan people don't even lock their bikes? What the hell is wrong with this world? If you can't afford an 80$ bike than you should move to Mongolia.