Saturday, May 21, 2005

Living it up on Saturday night

Well not exactly. I'm not really doing anything tonight. My social life isn't as active as I would like it to be. I'm hoping to be able to meet some people in July. That probably sounds strange doesn't it. The YMCA has Korean classes on Saturday and the next session starts the first Saturday of July. I would join mid-session but there was no point with my parents coming. They'll be here on Thursday and basically occupy my next 2 weekends. After that, I have 2 more weekends. Maybe I'll go somewhere cool. I hear Pohang is cool but who knows. I'll probably go to some nearby city that I didn't go to with my parents. Busan maybe. I really hope I meet some people in the Korean class though. I'm sure a lot of people do it for exactly the same reason. Maybe I should go do some post-dusk exploring. I feel like showing up at Matt and Renee's. If only I had their phone number. I'd feel like I was being obtrusive if I just showed up out of the blue. They tried to call me last Saturday but I was walking home from downtown. I should really do something though. I'll get back to this later. I actually had more interesting stuff to tell you today.

No comments: