Saturday, July 23, 2005

So right now I am completely wasted, yet I am checking my grammar and spelling much more than I usually do.Why is it that one eye is more effective than 2 in such circumstances?

So tonight I ate half a pizza and then went downtown.I had 2-3 Last Man Standing. I guess it was 3.Then Gypsy rock or maybe some other place. I think it was some other place. I had a Singapore Sling. Ayways, I like Singapore. My aunt is from Singapore. I was there when I was a wee fetus. Seriously, I went to Singapore and Hawaii when my mom was 6 months pregnant. Anyways, I went to Hawaii once in the year 2000. Let's pretend you watch Conan O'Brien and can remember that voice.. I had a good time. I could only imagine that I'd have eqaually as good a time as I did in Hawaii. Sometimes, I feel like I am dead inside and that maybe Tony Bennett left his heart in San Francisco and that I mine was left in Singapore. At six months, your heart beats on its own........I think. That;s probably all just some superstitious fetus thing. I should go back there though. My aunt's sister still lives there I think and I always think of doughnuts covered in icing sugar when I think of her. It's been like over 10 years, 15 maybe but still the memory lingers. So anyways, I'm like 1/4 asian through marriage. How special am I? My cousins Keshia Jade and Tatalia Ying and the last name we share. My father had only brothers. So anyways, my last name name mean Swamp dweller basically in a much more poetic way. King of the swamp dwelling people perhaps. Or something sexual if you want. It's not the best last name in the world. I don't mind it anymore. Anyways, it's a compound word. 8 letters. Swamp king. It's of Scottish or Northern Irish origin let's see if you can guess it.Remember the sexual reference and you may get it right.Comment if you want.

I was thinking of maybe including a link to people who comment to me. I was listed as number 96 or something on my link to "toothpaste for dinner."How strange. Yet, I am no longer in the top 100. I feel like I should crack the top 100 again. Why am I writing. I should be sleeping.

Two full days off this weekend. What a lucky bastard I am?

Someone gave me a bracelet and it says BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO. Who gave me this?Anyways, I' drunk. Maybe you enjoyed this and maybe you didn't.

Bedtime methinks. Adios a todos. Voy a dormir.

No comments: