Sunday, July 17, 2005

Disturbing photos

Hillbilly chemo patient

2 Koreans I know

So here are some really unflattering photos of myself. They're from about 10 days ago. The guy in the middle brought his camera to the gym and decided I was an oddity worthy of photographing. Actually, he's a nice enough guy but I would have never met him had I been Asian. I wrote about it a few posts back I think or maybe I just thought about writing it. Anyways, the first pic is really bad. I don't know if I've ever seen a worse photograph of myself. Well, some of my grad photos were pretty bad. I look really unhealthy. I looked at it again. Definitely the worst picture. I look like some kind of backwoods yokel with cancer or like I've just been released from a concentration camp(I would say in but those people don't smile much). I need to start wearing my retainer again. My teeth look all crooked. I like how it looks like I'm touching myself too. Had I known it was a full body shot and I would've sat differentlly. Who photographs your whole body from 3 feet away. The larger photo looks much worse. Click it and then hit 'all sizes' right above it. So that's where no food and sleep has taken my appearance. Nice.

The second one isn't so bad. I don't look quite as deathly ill there. My hair though has either gotten bigger or my head is shrinking. I don't really know. Look for his hand wrapped around my waist. (I somehow wrote 'despite' instead off weight. See look, I can't type. Why can't I type waist? There we go. Took some concentration.) I know why I wrote despite now. Look for his hand wrapped around my waist despite him having to really extend his arms. The other guy is the other guy at the gym I would not know if I were Asian. I'm still not sure what his name is. Chen maybe. This is the guy with whose family I went out to eat.

Two posts in one day. What a feat.

4 comments:

Nate said...

Maybe you lost a bunch of weight but you haven't got your hair cut to fit the new body shape?

Blue S. Who-Two said...

I think that's what it is. Maybe I should get my haircut tomorrow. Of course, I don't know what to tell the woman who cuts my hair. Maybe I should go to one of the fancy hair design places. It'll probably be more than 6000 won though. I'm going to also try to fatten up, try to balloon myself back into proportion with my hair. We'll see.

Vivec said...

I spent 90k on a haircut and color - yet I am not a gay man. Go ahead - laugh, I know you want to.

Nate said...

Yea I'm gonna have to get my haircut without a Korean friend around eventually... my request of 갂아주세요 isn't gonna "cut" it I don't think.

I'd pay someone 30,000 to give me a new style and bleach it or something... can't see laying down 90 for it. But since you said you're not gay, you're not. ;)