Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Photo Highlight Reel

I've decided to finally post some pictures but due to the number of photos and that I'm paying to use the internet, I will only post a couple from each place. Maybe even some really bad ones of myself.
Leaving Incheon by ferry/ Slow boat to China

Shanghai

Bright blurry lights

It's like I'm in the future - Shanghai

Me in Tianamen Square

Obligatory photo

Feeling exasperated and like such a tourist in the Forbidden City

Konglish meet Chinglish

People crowd to see the Terra Cotta Warriors (you know what they look like)

Aren't pandas cute? I suppose.

Gotta lead Tibet with Potala Palace, home of the Dalai Lama...uhh..if he weren't in exile that is

Some happy Tibetan people

Me on a yak... ok half yak

People I was stuck in a jeep with for 7 days: Me, Vanessa, Dine, Scott, and Sam...... oh, yeah and Everest

I think that's enough photos for one day. The last 3 photos were stolen from the others. No more photos for you!

3 comments:

Vivec said...

You're adventuresome!

That rocks!

asdfjhn said...

Dude the haircut! haha. pretty good, it fits with the rugged look, the beard and the storyline.

Unknown said...

Tyler.. wow, I'm jealous bro! Caught you online a few times. Sounds like you're really having an adventure. KUDOS for you!! Keep us updated.. looked more rugged than ever~ not so pretty-boy like you were as a teacher in Daegu! :)